You can't go to Milan without visiting its most important monument! Head into the Duomo di Milano, a symbol par excellence of the city, and go up to the terrace to admire the unique panoramic views of the fashion metropolis.
Milan Duomo Tour
At the selected time we'll meet at the Duomo di Milano central square, where we'll take in the impressive facade. The famous masterpiece in the Lombardy capital is the fifth largest gothic cathedral in the world.
The duomo has a capacity of 40,000 people, and as we are lead inside we'll learn more about the misfortunes involved with its construction. Did you know that a fire in 1386 destroyed the original building?
While we walk around the main structure, we'll acknowledge several works of art which mysteriously survived the disaster. You'll also find out about the gruesome beheading of an apostle, and other anecdotes that took place within the marble walls of the Duomo.
The tour will continue as we get the lift up to the cathedral's scenic terrace. It takes up nearly the whole surface area of the roof, where we'll find a privileged spot to enjoy the unique views of Milan.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 22.90
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Skip the line entry to the Duomo and the panoramic terrace.
Groups of up to 25 people.
10% discount in the Duomo shop.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Duomo ticket office next to the Info Point counter (Duomo Square, 14/A)