Our Milan Guided Tour is ideal for exploring the historical centre, getting to know its main monuments and most important shopping streets. We'll also visit the Sforzesco Castle, the symbol of the city.
Milan Guided Tour
We'll start the tour by walking through Piazza del Duomo, the geographical and cultural centre of Milan while enjoying the architectural beauty of some of the most important buildings in the city. We'll be surprised by the majestic Cathedral of Milan, considered the largest church in Italy and one of the most impressive Gothic temples.
Our tour will reveal why Milan is one of the main capitals of fashion, as we pass by shops of famous Italian designers in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of the oldest shopping centres in the world.
We'll cross the famous Via Dante and end the tour by approaching the Sforzesco Castle, an impressive fortress built in the 14th century to protect the city from invaders.
Today, the castle is home to some of the city's best museums, such as the Museum of Ancient Art and the Museum of Musical Instruments. Although we won't go into any of them, we'll tell you the history of the 14th century fortress which became a ducal palace and finally one of the most imposing courts in Italy.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 6 years oldUS$ 9.70
English speaking guide.
Headphones to listen to the guide.
Group of maximum 25 people.
Entrance to the Cathedral of Milan and the museums of the Sforzesco Castle.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.