Works by Caravaggio, Raffaello, Tintoretto and other extraordinary artists await you in the Pinacoteca di Brera. Afterwards, you'll go on a guided tour of this famous district!
Brera Guided Tour & Pinacoteca di Brera Ticket
At 2:30 pm we'll meet at the entrance of the Pinacoteca di Brera, one of the most fascinating places in this district of Milan.
We'll discover all the different rooms in this spectacular art gallery and marvel at transcendental works such as "The Kiss" and "Finding of the Body of St Mark". Do you know who the artists behind these works are? We'll find out on the tour! And we won't leave without visiting the gallery's beautiful courtyard and admiring its iconic naked Napoleon statue.
Afterwards, we'll head out and explore the streets of the Brera district. You'll fall in love with its atmosphere as you discover all its secrets on this guided tour.
At the end of the tour, we'll head back to the meeting point at around 4:30 pm, so you can continue to explore Brera at your leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
US$ 66.20 US$ 52.90
US$ 42.90 US$ 34.30
AdultsUS$ 66.20 US$ 52.90
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.90 US$ 34.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pinacoteca di Brera Ticket.
English speaking guide.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (2:30 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Pinacoteca di Brera.