Garda, Como, Orta... discover the beautiful north Italian lakes and enjoy a guided tour of Verona on this 4-day tour from Milan.
Italian Lakes Tour
Day 1: Milan - Lake Orta & San Giulio Island - Lake Maggiore - Como
At 8:30 am we'll leave the centre of Milan and head off to our first stop, the picturesque town of Orta de San Giulio. After a panoramic tour of the town, we'll set sail on Lake Orta in a private speedboat until we get to San Giulio Island. Here, not only can you admire the breathtaking views of the lake, but also visit the Benedictine monastery. We'll take the speedboat back to the port of Orta and from there we'll hit the road until we get to Stresa, lying on the shore of Lake Maggiore. Here, you'll have free time to have lunch and explore the town.
In the afternoon we'll meet at Stressa port to take a cruise around the Borromean Islands on Lake Maggiore. First, we'll stop at Isola dei Pescatori (Fisherman's Island), where you'll see the charm of its narrow streets. Then, we'll continue to Isola Bella, where you'll have a fantastic view of Borromeo Palace. Once we get back to Strassa, we'll make our way to Como for the night.
Day 2: Como - Bellagio - Bergamo - Brescia
We'll start the day with a delicious breakfast in the hotel, and from there we'll take a panoramic tour of the city before heading to Bellagio to take a cruise on Lake Como. This luxurious town has inspired the creativity of numerous artists and writers, and here you'll have free time to have lunch.
Then, we'll make our way to Bergamo. We'll visit the city centre to explore its Renaincense past and its artistic heyday. We'll finish the day in Brescia, and you'll have free time to have dinner before getting a good night's sleep at the hotel.
Day 3: Brescia - Sirmione & Lake Garda - Verona
Today we'll travel to Sirmione, a medieval town on the shores of Lake Garda. With a castle and enchanting winding streets, you'll have free time to explore and have lunch.
In the afternoon, we'll take a panoramic tour of Riva de Garda, before heading to Verona for the evening.
Day 4: Verona - Milan
First thing in the morning, we'll have breakfast in our hotel in Verona. With our energy replenished, we'll take you on a guided tour of Verona, where you'll see the famous Juliet's Balcony and the awe-inspiring Roman amphitheatre. We'll also walk along the main streets in the historical centre, where you'll see incredible Renaincense-era palaces and experience the atmosphere of this beautiful city.
You'll have free time to have lunch, and then we'll return to the centre of Milan.
This tour includes 3 nights' accommodation and breakfast in the following establishments, with a standard or superior option:
- Day 1 - Como: Albergo Le due Corti 4* (standard), Albergo Terminus 4* (superior) or similar.
- Day 2 - Brescia: Best Western Cappello D’Oro 4* or similar.
- Day 3 - Verona: Hotel Mastino 3* (standard), Hotel Due Torri 4* (superior) or similar.
- The prices stated are per person in a double or triple room. People travelling alone or who wish to stay in an individual room will have to pay a supplement.
- From November to March the tourist ferry on Lake Como is not in service, therefore the trip from Como to Bellagio will be taken by bus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per Person: Double room||Per Person: Triple room||Per Person: Single room|
Per Person: Double roomUS$ 1,166
Per Person: Triple roomUS$ 1,166
Per Person: Single roomUS$ 1,348
Per Person: Double roomFree
Per Person: Triple roomFree
Per Person: Single roomFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport in an air conditioned coach.
English speaking multilingual guide.
3 nights bed and breakfast accommodation.
Private speedboat ride to San Giulio Island on Lake Orta.
Cruise around the Borromean Islands on Lake Maggiore.
Boat trip from Como to Bellagio and from Bellagio to Varenna.
Food (lunches and dinners) and drinks.
Tourist city tax (from 1 to 5 EUR per person per night).
When to book?
You can book up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.