Explore one of Milan's most beautiful districts with this Navigli Walking Tour. Step away from the hustle and bustle to discover the hidden charm of this neighbourhood as you walk past the unique Naviglio Grande.
Navigli Walking Tour
We'll meet near the Sant'Eustorgio Basilica, to start our walking tour around one of the most fascinating districts in Milan.
Along the way we'll see the Darsena di Milano, a beautiful corner of the city renovated in recent years, also thanks to the redevelopment works completed in 2015.
We'll reach the Navigli area, a system of canals dating back to the 12th century, connecting Milan to the surrounding areas including Lake Como and Lake Maggiore. Our guide will tell us about the system of dams designed by Leonardo da Vinci, deepening the history of the famous Milanese canals.
At the end of the tour, we'll admire the typical houses that decorate the district and make a stop in Vicolo dei Lavandai. Here we'll discover an extraordinary corner of the city, where the Milanese once washed their clothes. You'll feel like you've stepped back in time as you get a feel for the traditional lifestyle.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
|Adult||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 29.30
Children under 6 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Audio guide for more than 10 participants.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Milan).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Basilica Sant'Eustorgio, Piazza Sant'Eustorgio 1, 20122 Milan