We currently don’t have any scheduled dates for this activity.
Charming towns at the foot of the mountains, beautiful natural scenery and spectacular gastronomy...discover all this and more on this 4-day tour of the Dolomites from Milan.
Day 1: Milan - Verona - Canazei - Cortina d'Ampezzo
At 8:30 am, we'll leave the centre of Milan and after a two-hour journey, we'll reach our first stop, enjoying a guided tour of Verona; the city of 'star-cross'd lovers' Romeo and Juliet. You'll even get to see the famous house and Juliet's Balcony, which receives hundreds of letters each day asking for romantic advice. You'll also visit the Arena; the incredible Roman amphitheatre once home to gladiatorial games. After our history-filled guided walking tour of Verona, you'll have free time to get lunch and explore at your leisure.
In the afternoon we'll head towards the Dolomites and we'll stop in the picturesque town of Canazei. Here, we'll admire the incredible mountain landscapes before making our way to Cortina d'Ampezzo. Time and availability dependent, we'll be able to enjoy a tasting session of typical regional products, such as apples from the Trentino region and speck (a type of smoked ham). Afterwards, you'll have free time to have dinner and we'll spend the night in a hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Day 2: Cortina d'Ampezzo - Misurina & Braies Lakes - Gardena - Cortina d'Ampezzo
After breakfast at the hotel, we'll head to Lake Misurina, 'the Pearl of the Dolomites'. At 3,280 feet (1,000 metres) above sea level, this is one of the prettiest spots in the region. Although you could argue that our next spot, Lake Braies, with its intense blue colour, is equally breathtaking. After admiring these natural wonders, you'll have some free time to have lunch in one of the region's typical, charming villages.
We'll then continue our route to Val Gardena, a stunning Alpine valley nestled in the mountains. Here, you can try your hand at learning a few words of Ladin, the region's local language. Finally, we'll return back to Cortina d'Ampezzo where once again you'll be able to have dinner at your leisure and we'll stay in the same hotel as the previous night.
Day 3: Cortina d'Ampezzo - Lake Carezza - Merano - Bolzano
Full of energy after a good night's sleep and a delicious breakfast at the hotel, we'll cross the Falzarego and Costalunga Passes, following one of the most popular routes on the Giro d'Italia. Then we'll reach Lake Carezza, where you can admire the reflection of the mountains in its emerald waters before having some free time to get lunch before we leave for Merano.
Next, we'll take you on a guided tour of Merano, where you'll discover the typical South Tyrol architecture on the banks of the Passer. The day will get better yet, as we explore the old town of Bolzano. In the capital of the Alto Adige region, we'll visit the medieval area where you can marvel at the cathedral with is Roman and Gothic elements. You'll also have some free time to explore at your pace and get dinner before heading to the hotel in this town.
Day 4: Bolzano - Trento - Milan
We'll have breakfast in the hotel in Bolzano, admiring the breathing scenery of the Dolomites, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Next, we'll visit Trento; a historical city which famously gave rise to the Catholic Church's Counter-Reformation. On our guided tour, you'll see some of the city's most emblematic buildings, such as the San Vigilio cathedral and the Buonconsiglio Castle.
After the tour of Trento, you'll have free time to have lunch and wander around the city. Finally, in the afternoon, we'll take the bus back to the centre of Milan.
This tour includes 3 nights accommodation with a bed and breakfast board. Generally, we stay in the following hotels, although if this is not possible we'll stay in a similar hotel:
- Days 1 and 2 - Cortina d´Ampezzo: Hotel Meublé Villa Neve
- Day 3 - Bolzano: Parkhotel Luna Mondschein Bolzano
The prices indicated are per person in a double or triple room. Travellers who wish to stay in an individual room will have to pay a supplement.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 1,096
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport in a luxury air conditioned coach.
English speaking multilingual guide.
3 nights bed and breakfast accommodation.
Tasting of typical products in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Food (lunches and dinners) and drinks.
Tourist city tax (from 1 to 5 EUR per person per night).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 15 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
We currently don’t have any scheduled dates for this activity.