Explore every corner of Italy's fashion capital with our scooter rental at the best possible price. Forget about traffic jams, and enjoy the freedom of Milan on a scooter.
Why Rent a Scooter in Milan?
Renting a scooter is the best way to get around Milan freely, discovering the city while avoiding traffic jams and parking problems.
Milan is one of the world capitals of fashion, and one of Italy's most cosmopolitan cities. By scooter, you can pass through its avenues, zip round the winding streets of the old town and take in the city's most glamorous spots in total comfort. An unforgettable experience!
What kind of scooter can I rent?
The scooter you will use will be a 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar: You must be at least 18 years old and have an A1 (maximum 11KW), A2 (maximum 35KW), or A or B (maximum 11kw for both).
A driver and passenger can ride on each scooter, but the second helmet is not included.
You can pick up your scooter at the Cooltra Milan store located in Via Teodosio 57. The opening hours are from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The prices indicated are per scooter, not per person. For example, if you are two people wanting to use the same scooter (driver and passenger) you should reserve one scooter and indicate in the comments that you need a second helmet. Please take into account that the second helmet is not included in the price.
- When you pick up your scooter you will have to sign a contract and leave a deposit by credit card which will be returned at the end of the activity.
- You should return the scooter at the same time as you picked it up once the rental period is over. Returning the scooter beforehand will not entitle you to a partial refund. If you return it late, a penalty charge of €50 plus the rental cost proportional to the time passed since the time of return applies.
- Rental includes insurance with an excess of €500 and breakdown cover. You can increase your level of cover when picking up the scooter and signing the contract.
- You must return the scooter with a full tank, or you will be billed for the difference.
- If your driving licence is not from a country within the European Union, or if the country does not have an agreement with Italy, you will need an international driving licence. Before making the reservation please check if your driving licence is valid in Italy.
|125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar|
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similarUS$ 51
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similarUS$ 90.20
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similarUS$ 123.90
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similarUS$ 153.20
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similarUS$ 222.80
Comprehensive insurance with €500 excess.
Breakdown cover, medical cover.
Second helmet for passenger, trunk, and padlock (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Milan local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).